Comment on page
Party Based RPG
The Party Based RPG Demo Project is a robust, relatively large project showcasing many Game Modules features, including many newly added modules for Game Modules v4, like Quests, Save And Load, and more.
This project was made with
Unity 2021.3. It should work in newer versions of Unity, but for the best user experience, please use
- 1.Create a new project in
Unity 2021.3. Do not use URP or HDRP.
- 2.Install Game Modules 4 from Package Manager
- 3.Install the Party Based RPG Game Modules Demo Project from the Package Manager
- 4.Open the "Game Modules Manager" window, and click the "Properties" button
- 5.Click the "Create Properties" button. Unity will recompile.
- 6.Open the "Build Settings" and add the four demo scenes to the scene list.
- 7.Load the title scene:
Assets/InfinityPBR/---Game Modules/_Demo Game Projects/Party Based RPG/Scenes/Party Based RPG - Title
- 8.Start a new game, create your characters, and explore the demo!
Do not install any other packages into this project. Remember, this is a Demo Project and while I hope you find value in the classes and methods, this project is not intended to be installed into existing projects.